WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect Personal Information (defined below) from you when you submit it to us or provide it to us, such as when you email us, sign up to our newsletter or when you make a purchase on our online store located on or through the Website (the “Store”). We use the term “Personal Information” to refer to any information you provide in connection with your use of our Website by which you can be personally identified. When you use our Website, we may collect your name, street address, telephone number, e-mail address, and billing information.
Unless you voluntarily provide or send us Personal Information, we will always ask you to submit or provide it to us before collecting your Personal Information. If you provide or submit your Personal Information to us we will provide you with the ability to review, update and/or delete your Personal Information, subject to our obligations to comply with legal, regulatory, internal audit and record-keeping requirements.
To update and/or delete your Personal Information you have on file with us for all non-Store transactions, please send an email to email@example.com; to update your Personal Information related to a purchase at the Store, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to:
– Respond to your request and/or to complete your purchase;
– Personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
– Improve, diagnose, and support our Website (we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you), including by monitoring which features of the Website are used most to allow us to determine which features we need to focus on improving;
– Improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
– Allow you to evaluate your eligibility for products or services on the Website;
– Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website features; and/or
– Send periodic communications (such as to respond to inquiries, requests or to provide you with newsletters or other updates).
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future promotional email communications, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each promotional email.
We may also send you strictly service-related communications on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance or if you make a purchase on our Website, we might send you an email. Generally, you may unsubscribe out of these service-related communications, which are not promotional in nature.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We maintain commercially reasonable standards of security and confidentiality. We also try to limit information access to individuals who need to have such access to perform their responsibilities associated with our Website and the content on our Website. However, the Internet and communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure and it is possible that others may unlawfully intercept or access information, transmissions or communications to, from or within our Website. As such, we cannot guarantee the security of our online database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet, and any information you transmit to Ruggedman you do at your own risk. If you share your password or Personal Information with others, you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account.
We do not sell, rent, lease, provide or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to unaffiliated entities. We will always let you know if we intend to provide any of your Personal Information to an unaffiliated third party or a party not helping us provide the services offered through the Website, and we will ask you to consent (“opt-in”) whenever we intend to do so.
We may employ operational service providers to facilitate our provision of the Website, to provide the Website on our behalf, provide customer support, perform Website -related services (e.g., maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Website’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Website are used. We always have the right to disclose your Personal Information to our operational service providers. Our policy is to request that our operational service providers protect your privacy and not disclose your Personal Information to third party marketers that are not associated with our Website, nor are they permitted to use your Personal Information for their own marketing or promotional purposes. If you choose to purchase merchandise, products and/or services, on or through features on the Website including through the Store, we may forward your information to third parties for services such as credit card or other payment processing, order fulfillment, credit pre-authorization, and address verification. There are also times when you provide information about yourself to us in areas of the Website that may be managed or participated in by third parties. In such cases, the information may be used by us and by such third parties, each pursuant to its own policies.
You agree that we may also make your Personal Information available:
– When we are compelled by a governmental agency, law, regulation, a court or other legal process;
– If we believe you are, have or may violate any law, regulation, our Terms and Conditions;
– If we believe you are or may be a threat to safety, property, interests or rights of us or others;
– In order to investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or defend our interests; and/or
– In a merger, acquisition, sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets, change of control, joint venture, bankruptcy, liquidation, or other business combination.
We reserve the right to disclose your non-personally identifiable visitor information (including in an aggregated format) to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY AND PARENTAL CONTROLS
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 18, you are not authorized to use our Website without express permission from your parent or legal guardian. Parents and legal guardians should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Website.
USERS OUTSIDE NIGERIA
Lagos, LG 100001
Copyright © 2019 Ruggedman. All Rights Reserved.